The FH600 IEEE 1394 Hubs provide six 1394a compliant ports that support data transfer rates of 100.200,and 400 Mbps. Each port automatically switches to the highest speed that the peripheral supports. Each IEEE 1394 peripheral connects externally;simply plug in the cables. Configuration is automatic;there is no need to specify memory addresses,IRQ assignments,device IDs, or even plug in terminators.The advantages of hot pluggable connectivity and non interrupting daisy chaining has distinguished FireWire ade a household standard.
- 6 IEEE 1394 ports for more convenient adding and removing of devices.
- IEEE 1394, IEEE 1394a Compliant.
- 100, 200, 400 Mbps data transfer rate; automatically uses the highest speed the peripheral supports.
- Supports hot plugging.
- 6 pin IEEE 1394 I/O connectors.
- DC input terminal for optional external power supply.
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac and FreeBSD