Master View - DVI KVM Switch
CS-1762 is a DVI KVM Switch with built-in sound effect function. It is specially designed for users of PC and Mac with built-in DVI interfaces and loyal fans of SOHO environment and technology, which is well-suited for DVI. This unique type of KVM switch can easily control two computers, which have built-in DVI interfaces, via a DVI display and either a PC or Mac keyboard and mouse. Image distortion due to conversion of analog and digital signals will not be a problem anymore.
- Control two computers from one DVI monitor, one USB keyboard, one USB mouse console.
- Computer selection via front panel switches, and Hotkeys.
- Supports transfer rates of 1.5/12 Mbps?
- Fully compliant with the USB specification .
- Auto scan mode for monitoring all computers.
- Buzzer On/Off via hotkey.
- Supports 1600 x 1200; DDC2B.
- Fully compliant with the DVI-Digital and DVI-analog specification.
- ATEN USB ASIC Inside.
- OS Compatibility:WIN98?WIN ME?WIN 2K?WIN 2003?WIN XP?LINUX?Mac OS 8.6/9/10 and SUN Solaris 8/9
- 1x CS-1762 DVI KVM Switch
- 2x KVM Cables (2L-7D02U)
- 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Start Guide
|Computer Port Selection
||Hotkeys, Push button|
||1 x USB Type A Female (White) |
||1 x DVI Female (White)|
||1 x USB Type A Female (White)|
||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
||2 x DVI Female (White)|
2 x USB Type B Female (White)
||2 x Earphone Jack Female (Green)|
2 x Microphone Jack Female (Pink)
||2 x USB Type A Female (Black)|
||1 x Earphone Jack Female (Black)|
|Power Adapter Jack
||1 x DC Jack|
||On Line / Selected
||2 (Orange) |
||Keyboard / Mouse
||1600 x 1200 ;DDC2B|
||1 - 99 seconds ( 5 secs. default )|
||DC5V, 9.3W |
|With stacking brackets
( L x W x H )
|21 x 8.5 x 5.5cm |