2-Port USB 2.0 HDMI KVMP™ Switch
With its unique design and innovative features, the CubiQ™ CS1792 USB 2.0 HDMI KVMP™ Switch provides both style and functionality for today's multimedia SOHO environment.
Combining a 2-port switch with a 2-port USB 2.0 hub, the CS1792 provides seamless HDMI signal switching between 2 PCs or other HDMI-enabled devices, such as gaming consoles, and allows users to share USB peripherals from a single console. The CS1792 provides enhanced independent switching via front panel pushbuttons and keyboard hotkeys, and features Video DynaSync™ technology to ensure that HDMI display resolution is always optimized. With integrated digital audio, the CS1792 also allows users to experience high-definition sound, such as Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio.
Ideal for multimedia applications in the home or office, the CubiQ™ CS1792 offers the ultimate in space-saving, streamlined KVM technology for the desktop.
- 2-port HDMI USB 2.0 KVMP™ Switch
- One USB console controls two HDMI-interface computers and two additional USB devices
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in; fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification
- Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, and audio focus via front panel pushbuttons and hotkeys
- HDMI digital monitor support - fully compliant with HDMI 1.3a; also HDCP compliant
- Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio support
- Superior video quality - supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p(HDTV)/1920 x 1200(DVI)
- Power on detection - If one of the computers is powered off, the CS1792 will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Multiplatform support - Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, and Mac
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse driver and multifunction mice
- Video DynaSync™ - stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Mac keyboard support and emulation*
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers and HDMI devices
- Firmware Upgradable
* 1. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac Keyboards
2. Mac keyboards only work with their own computers