KVM over IP KH1508AI
Ingen på lager for øyeblikket.
Aten KVM on the NET 8-Port
Cat 5 High-Density KVM Over the NET™
The KH1508Ai Cat 5 High-Density KVM Over the NET™ switches offer 8 computer port configurations in a 1U-high housing for convenient rack mounting. They allow local and remote operators to monitor and access the entire enterprise data center over the Internet using a web-based browser.
The KH1508Ai features RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable to link to the computers and supports multiplatform. This ensures that high quality signals can travel over long distance - up to 50m* without the need for KVM extenders. Utilizing KVM Adapter Cables for the final linkup, the KH1508Ai permits any combination of PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices to coexist on the installation.
In addition to TCP/IP connectivity, the KH1508Ai provides console ports for a locally attached USB or PS/2 console and a Net.
- High port density – RJ-45 connectors for up to 8 ports in a 1U housing
- A dedicated USB port directly connects to a laptop for easy Console operation
- One bus for remote KVM over IP access
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Sun and Linux
- Superior Video Quality - up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz at up to 40 meters and 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz at up to 50 meters*
- Daisy-chain up to 15 additional units – control up to 128 computers from a single console
* With KVM Adapter Cable KA7000 series.
- Up to 64 user accounts – up to 32 users simultaneously share the control
- End session feature – administrators can terminate running sessions
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Local Log Event
- Adapter ID – stores port information allowing administrators to relocate the servers to different ports, without having to reconfigure the adapters and switch
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Integration with ALTUSEN CC2000 Management software
- Power Over the NET™ integration for remote power control
- Firmware upgradeable
- IPv6 capable
- Local Console, Browser, and AP GUIs offer a unified Multilanguage interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
- Multibrowser support (IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape)
- Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without the need for Java to be pre-installed
- Panel Array Mode#8482;
- Keyboard broadcast – keyboard input can be duplicated on all the attached servers
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- 128-bit SSL encryption to protect password when users log in
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, and video, data encryption
- IP/MAC Filter for enhanced security protection
- Configurable user and group permissions for server access and control
Virtual Remote Desktop
- Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
- Full screen or scalable video display
- Message Board for communication among remote users
- Mouse DynaSync™ - automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
- On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
- Exit Macros support
- BIOS-level access
Bildet kan avvike fra produktet. Vi tar forbehold mot trykkfeil og endringer av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.