The 2L-2901 Shielded Digital Video Extension Cable is a twisted pair shielded with conductive metal film.The cable utilizes copper wires, which are widely used for data transmission.Its outer metal layer protects signal transmissions from electromagnetic interference and reduces the impact caused by electrical noise. The 2L-2901 can support long distance connections while safeguarding transmission quality.
- Supports high quality RGB video transmission
- Contains 305 m/1000 ft of shielded low skew cable
- Delay Skew: 1 - 100 MHz 25nS/100m Max.
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC
- Outer Shield Material: Aluminum Mylar
- Conductor Material: 24 AWG bare copper
- Compatible with ATEN digital Cat 5 video extenders, KVM extenders, and Cat 5 KVM switches
- UL, ETL approved