8-Port Video Splitter
The VS98A Video splitter duplicates and boosts the video signal from one input to 8 outputs. It provides greater bandwidth and video resolution as well as extends the transmission distance up to 210' making it excellent for public broadcasting. In addition, units can be cascaded to accommodate as many monitors as the installation requires.
- One video input to 8 video outputs.
- Cascadable to 3 levels -provides up to 512 and thousands of video Signals.
- Supports up to 350 MHz bandwidth.
- Long distance transmission - up to 65 m (210').
- High video resolution - 1600 x 1200.
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
- All metal casing.
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA and multisync monitors.
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun
- 1x 8-Port Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
||8 x HDB-15 Female (Blue) |
||1 x DC Jack (Black) |
||1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz |
||Up to 65m (210') |
||DC9V, 3.6W (Max.)|
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||20.00 x 7.50 x 4.50 cm |