The VS0801A 8-Port VGA Switch with Auto Switching,connecting eight audio/video source notebooks to a single monitor or projector with full audio will enable you to quickly switch between the devices for any presentation occasions where multiple audio/video playing are simultaneously required, such as meeting room, media centers, class rooms etc..
VS0801A built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial port for highend system control, and advanced RS-232 control. With the ability to use high-end serial control devices via RS-232 commands allows the VS0801A to be controlled by secondary systems with advanced functions such as: Power on Detection,Auto Switching and Pushbutton Lock. The IR Remote control convenient front panel pushbuttons, and new port switching VGA cable allow you to quickly and easily toggle between VGA/ Audio sources, while the front panel LEDs indicate the source device at a glance.
- Display the video output of up to eight computers on a single VGA display
- Quick and easy switching between VGA/Audio sources via front panel pushbuttons, RS-232 commands, IR remote control, or Port Switching cable*
- Supports stereo audio
- Built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial port for high-end system control
- RS-232 Control:
- Power On Detection – if one VGA source is powered off, the VS0801A will automatically switch to the next powered-on source
- Auto Switching – sets the priority for auto switching to a connected port
- Pushbutton Lock – locks use of the front panel pushbuttons
- Supports up to 300MHz bandwidth for optimal video quality
- Superior video quality – up to 2048 x 1536 60Hz
- Long distance transmission – up to 65 m
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
- Video Dyna Sync – Exclusive ATEN technology eliminates bootup display problem and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Supports Dynamic DDC to monitor and receive updated EDID information from displays