4-Port PS/2 KVM Switch
CS9134 is a KVM Switch with built-in PS/2. It can control 4 servers via a single console and allows users to switch between computers via the buttons on the front panel of the switch or the hotkey configuration on the console keyboard. It is the simplest and most convenient most convenient solution for multi-computer management. Moreover, it supports 3-tier connection via cascade. With 21 sets of CS9134, users can control 64 computers.
- One PS/2 console controls 4 computers.
- Cascadable up to 3 levels - provides up to 64 computers.
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys or On Screen Display (OSD).
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting.
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, Logitech MouseMan, FirstMouse, IBM Scrollpoint Mouse.
- OSD automatically adjusts to resolution changes.
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation.
- Superior video quality: up to 1920 x 1440; DDC2B.
- Available in silver and black.
- Special design for easy stacking.
- Rack mountable in 19" (1U) system rack.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.