2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch
CS82A is a KVM switch with built-in PS/2 on each of the front and rear panels. It can control 2 servers via a single console and allows users to switch between computers via the buttons on the front panel of the switch or the hotkey configuration on the keyboard. It is the simplest and most convenient solution for multi-computer management. The sturdy, durable and small enclosure design is its important feature.
- One PS/2 console controls 2 computers.
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons and hotkeys.
- Superior video quality- up to 1920 x 1440; DDC2B.
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, Logitech MouseMan, FirstMouse and IBM Scrollpoint Mouse.
- Compact, Sturdy, Durable Metal Housing.
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting.
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation.
- OS Compatibility: DOS, WIN 98, WIN ME, WIN NT, WIN 2K, WIN XP, WIN 2003, Windows Vista, LINUX. Mac 8.6/9/10 and SUN Solaris 8/9 (with optional adapter).