16-Port PS/2 KVM Switch
ACS1216A is a high-efficiency KVM Switch. It provides the most efficient solution to fulfill the management needs of server networks. Every unit has just the size of 1U in its advanced technology and high-density connection interface design which fulfills the rack space need. It can control up to 512 servers by cascade.
- One PS/2 console controls 8 computers.
- Daisy chain up to 31 additional units - Control up to 256 computers from a single console.
- Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switches at the same time via the daisy chain cable.
- Buzzer ON/OFF via hotkey and OSD.
- Broadcast Mode: Operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers, software installation and upgrading, system wide shutdown....etc.
- Auto-sensing of station's position on daisy chained installations - no need for manual DIP switch setting - front panel LED indicates station's position.
- Computer selection via hotkeys and OSD.
- Superior video quality- up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Rack mountable in 19" system rack.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
- 1x 16-Port PS/2 KVM Switch
- 2x PS/2 KVM Cable (1.8m)
- 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x User Manual
||512 (via Daisy Chain)|
||1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)|
||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
||1 x Mini Din 6 Female (Green)|
|16 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)|
||1 x DB-25 Female (Black)|
||1 x DB-25 Male (Black) |
||1 x RJ-11 Female (Black)|
||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
||1 x Slide |
||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutoon |
||16 (Orange) |
||16 (Green) |
||2 x 7-segement (Orange) |
||1 (Blue) |
||1-255 Seconds |
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )
||43.30 x 16.00 x 4.40 cm |