Forventet på lager
NAS Storage Capacity Expander
Simply Plug it in
The AS6004U utilizes a USB 3.0 connection cable. Simply plug it into any ASUSTOR NAS to complete hardware expansion! Depending on the model*, ASUSTOR NAS devices can simultaneously connect up to 3 AS6004U units, satisfying the high capacity storage demands of enterprise users.
Safety Bracket for Secure Connections
The security bracket and mounting hole design allow the AS6004U and USB cable to be connected securely without having to worry about disconnections.
Secure Disk Tray Lock Design
In order to help users avoid accidentally pushing disk tray buttons and releasing hard disks during operation, ASUSTOR has added a new lock mechanism to its hard disk trays. The lock's flat-head design ensures that users will not need any special keys or tools to unlock it, only a simple flat-head screw driver. The new disks trays can be used with all ASUSTOR NAS devices, providing an additional layer of security for applications requiring the frequent swapping of hard disks (e.g., MyArchive).
Smart Power Saving
The AS6004U has a power sync mechanism that syncs it with the NAS's operation status. When the NAS enters sleep mode or powers off, the AS6004U will enter into standby mode. When the NAS resumes normal operation, the AS6004U will resume mounting. This function works to help users save significant power.
Smart Fan Temperature Control
Under heavy loading and operations, the system internal temperature will increase. The AS6004U utilizes fans with a wide speed range that support a temperature control function combined with a smart speed mechanism. When the system load and temperature increases, the fans will automatically increase their speed to cool the device allowing the system to maintain a suitable operation temperature, providing stable performance and service.
The AS6004U features 4 hot swappable disk bays and is compatible with largest hard disks on the market. It supports RAID* and AES 256-bit encryption, providing optimal data protection mechanisms.
Flexible Storage Expansion and Backup
In addition to providing an economical high capacity storage space, the AS6004U also supports ASUSTOR's MyArchive cold backup technology. This allows users to create removable storage archives at any time, and backup important data to them.
First-Class Product Warranty
All ASUSTOR NAS products come with a 3-year warranty. ASUSTOR continues to make customer service a priority in providing the highest standard of after-sales service and technical support.
- Plug and play online expansion
- USB cable safety bracket a secure connection
- Smart power sync helps to save power
- Smart temperature control for stable operation
- Supports MyArchive cold backup technology
- Compatible with high capacity 16TB hard disks
- Flash Memory: 16MB Flash
- Expansion: USB 3.0 (USB3.1 Gen-1) Type B
- HDD: 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5"/2.5" HDD/SSD
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 64 TB (16 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Maximum Single Volume Size: 16TB
- Supports Hot Swappable Drives
- System Fan: 120mm x1
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 90W x1
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
Size and Weight
- Power Consumption:
- Operation: 23.6 W
- Disk Hibernation: 9.7 W
- Sleep Mode: 0.35 W
- Operation Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- Size: 185.5(H) x 170(W) x 230(D) mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg / 5.95 lbs
- Support Multiple Volumes with Spare Disks
- Volume Type: Single disk, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- Support for Online RAID Level Migration
- Internal Disk: EXT4, Btrfs
- Insert Hard Disk & Immediately Access Files
- Transfer or Exchange Terabytes of Data via the Internal Hot-Swap SATA Interface
- Up to N-1 Bays Reserved for MyArchive Docking Purposes
Bildet kan avvike fra produktet. Vi tar forbehold mot trykkfeil og endringer av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.