The ASUS PA249Q is pre-calibrated at the factory for the highest accuracy and outstanding color space reproduction – 99% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, and 120%* NTSC. With a wide color gamut of 99% Adobe RGB, the colors seen in photos will be reproduced faithfully and consistently in a way that cannot otherwise be on monitors with just an sRGB color space.
The PA249Q offers 10-bit display color for over one billion onscreen colors and support 12 bit internal lookup table (LUT), which gives smoother gradations and a more natural transition between hues.
Each PA249Q guarantees industry-leading color accuracy, having been pre-calibrated to minimize the color difference to Delta E (∆E) of less than 3 – ensuring precise reading of color input and guarantees excellent color fidelity.
The ASUS PA249Q features AH-IPS (Advanced High-Performance In-Plane Switching) display technology for superior color accuracy, a brighter image from increased backlight transmission and lower power consumption. Each PA249Q also features a brightness rated at 350cd/m² and an 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio for enhanced image contrast.
- Panel Size: Wide Screen 24.1"(61.13cm) 16:10
- Panel Type : AH-IPS
- True Resolution : 1920x1200
- Pixel Pitch : 0.270mm
- Brightness(Max) : 350 cd/㎡
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 80000000:1
- Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Response Time : 6ms (Gray to Gray)
- Display Colors : 1073.7M (10bit)
- Trace Free Technology
- SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology
- SPLENDID Video Preset Modes : 7 Modes (Adobe RGB Mode/sRGB Mode/Scenery Mode/Theater Mode/Standard Mode/User Mode)
- Color Temperature Selection : 4 Modes
- Color Accuracy : △E≦ 3
- Gamma adjustment : Yes (Support Gamma 2.2/1.8 )
- Color Adjustment : 6-axis adjustment(R,G,B,C,M,Y)
- QuickFit (modes) : Yes ( Modes)
- HDCP support
- Signal Input : HDMI , D-Sub, DisplayPort, DVI-D
- Audio Output : 1.4
- Earphone jack : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- USB Port(s) : 1 x upstream, 4 x downstream
- Analog Signal Frequency : 30~83 KHz(H)/ 50~76 Hz(V)
- Digital Signal Frequency : 30~83 KHz(H)/ 50~76 Hz(V)