Wireless-N300 ADSL Modem Router
- Dual-purpose 300 Mbps wireless ADSL modem router with outstanding flexibility;
- ASUSWRT Dashboard for easy 30-second setup and advanced network control via an intuitive graphical interface;
- Four independent SSIDs for flexible and secure Wi-Fi network configuration;
- Physical WPS button for easy device pairing, plus physical Wi-Fi on/off switch for easy control.
Fast Wi-Fi, with more space and less clutter
The ASUS DSL-N12E C1 ADSL modem router has Wi-Fi speeds up to 300Mbps. It replaces the ADSL modem from your internet service provider, saving space and reducing clutter. DSL-N12E C1 features the new ASUSWRT user interface with advanced configuration and monitoring functions, and only takes 30 seconds to set up. Four separate SSIDs give users secure and flexible Wi-Fi network access options. Physical WPS and Wi-Fi on/off button give one-touch control over device pairing and wireless power.
Powerful and Wide Coverage
Featuring the 5dBi high-gain antennas, the DSL-N12E C1 provides a boosted signal to ensure extended wireless networking range.
Easy 30-second router setup
Use your smartphone, tablet, or PC to effortlessly set up your ASUS router in less than 30 seconds* and in only 3 easy steps. Simply connect the cables to the router, open a Web browser, and follow the setup wizard to get you to the internet in no time.
Simple setup, powerful features with real-time traffic and connection quality monitoring
With the easy to use ASUSWRT Dashboard, you can setup, monitor and control your network from one intuitive interface.
DSL-N12E C1 features special ADSL-related enhancements to the intuitive ASUSWRT graphical interface, inlcuding a signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) measuring tool for monitoring the stability of an ADSL connection. A traffic monitor shows the data sent and received via the WAN, wired and wireless networks, while a reporting tool lets you send feedback about connection issues directly to a technical support team, with technical log files automatically included.
Discrete and secure Wi-Fi networks via guest access
Share your internet connection with your guests in safety, with no need to share your personal password or network resources. ASUS Guest Network supports up to three separate guest networks, each with its own usage limits and password. Guests cannot access your primary network or any other connected devices.
EZ WPS connection
EZ WPS Enables you to set up a secure wireless network in 2 steps:
- Press the WPS button on the wireless adapter. The WPS Wizard pops up and starts searching for WPS-supported routers;
- Press and hold the WPS button on your ASUS router for at least four seconds to sync the secure Wi-Fi connection with the new device, and setup is done.
Wi-Fi on/off button
WPS button can also work as a Wi-Fi button by configuring from Advanced Settings > Administration page in the ASUSWRT web interface. Simply press the Wi-Fi button on your ASUS router to instantly turn Wi-Fi on or off to save energy.