AWX® FH is ARMOR's new generation resin enhanced wax ribbon, particularly adapted to standard label printing where good mechanical resistance is required.
The ink provides excellent print quality of standard and ladder barcodes, very small text, large characters, and logos, at a blackness up to 2.0 (ODR).
The ribbon structure allows printing on various receptors, such as coated and uncoated papers and some synthetics.
The printed image offers improved smudge resistance compared to standard wax and heat resistance up to 100°C (212°F).
These characteristics remain at speeds up to 300 mm/s (12 ips) and with 200, 300 and 600 DPI printheads.
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
- Food contact : This ribbon is compliant with the European Directive 1935/2004/EC.
- Heavy metals : The ribbon is compliant with EC 95/638. SGS reports available upon request.
- RoHs/WEEE : EC directives 2002/95 and 2002/96, compliance to the limitation of dangerous substances in electric and electronic equipments.
- REACH : As a European manufacturer, ARMOR is completely fulfi lling REACH requirements. Our ribbons are free from the Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC).
- TSCA : The ribbon does not contain any substance of this list.
- CP65 : The ribbon is free from the substances listed except carbon black.