Nike + iPod Sport Kit
Transform your iPod nano into a personal workout coach with the Nike + iPod Sport Kit. This wireless sensor and receiver combination works exclusively with your Nike+ shoes and iPod nano to give you real-time feedback during workouts and let you track your performance on your Mac or PC.
Insert the wireless sensor inside the custom, built-in pocket beneath the insole of your Nike+ shoe, then plug the receiver into the Dock connector on your iPod nano
Now start your workout. As your run or walk, the sensor sends information to your iPod nano, tracking your time, distance, pace, and calories burned. If you choose, real-time, spoken feedback can even alert you to milestones throughout your workout.
Back at your computer, sync your iPod nano to transfer your workout data to iTunes and nikeplus.com. There, you can evaluate your performance history, set goals, and even challenge other runners to a virtual race
What's in the Box
• Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
• Wireless receiver for iPod nano
• Printed documentation
• iPod nano
• Nike+ shoes
• iPod nano software v1.2 and iTunes 6.0.5 or later (available via free download)
• A Mac with a USB 2.0 port and Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later; or a PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 2000 (SP4) or XP Home or Professional (SP2)
• Internet access and a free Nike.com account
• Size: 1.37 x 0.95 x 0.30 inches
• Weight: 0.23 ounce
• Broadcast frequency: 2.4GHz
• Size: 1.03 x 0.62 x 0.22 inches
• Weight: 0.12 ounce
* The sensor's battery is not replaceable. Battery life will vary considerably based on use and other factors.
This accessory is compatible with the following:
- iPod nano 1st generation
- iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum)
- iPod nano 3rd generation (aluminum)