This wireless sensor works with your iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation), or iPhone 3GS to track your workouts. Insert it into the built-in pocket beneath the insole of your Nike+ shoe and pair it with your existing Nike + iPod receiver attached to your iPod nano.
If you have an iPod touch (2nd generation) or iPhone 3GS, all you need to track your workouts is this wireless sensor. With its built-in support for Nike + iPod, your iPod touch (2nd generation) or iPhone 3GS can deliver all the benefits of the Nike + iPod Sport Kit without the extra receiver.
This sensor is also perfect as a replacement for a sensor that has been lost or has exhausted its battery. Or it's great if you want to have a sensor for a second pair of Nike+ shoes.
Please note: This package includes only the Nike + iPod wireless sensor. If you also need the wireless receiver for iPod nano, purchase the complete Nike + iPod Sport Kit.
What's in the Box
- Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
- Printed documentation
- Either an iPod nano with the Nike + iPod Sport Kit receiver, an iPod touch (2nd generation), or an iPhone 3GS
- Nike+ shoes
- iTunes 9.0 or later (available via free download)
- A Mac with a USB 2.0 port and Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later; or a PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 2000 (SP4) or XP Home or Professional (SP2)
- Internet access and a free Nike.com account
- Size: 1.37 x 0.95 x 0.30 inches
- Weight: 0.23 ounce
- Broadcast frequency: 2.4GHz
The sensor's battery is not replaceable or rechargeable and has a life of over 1000 active hours. Battery life will vary considerably based on use and other factors.
This accessory is compatible with the following:
5th generation (video camera)
4th generation (video)
3rd generation (video)
2nd generation (aluminum)