Apple MacBook Air SuperDriveMC684ZM/A
Compact and convenient, the MacBook Air SuperDrive connects to your MacBook Air computer or Mac mini with Snow Leopard Server with a single USB cable and fits easily into a travel bag. It lets you install software and play and burn both CDs and DVDs, including double-layer DVDs.
The sleek, compact SuperDrive for MacBook Air.
Everything you need in an optical drive.
Whether you’re at the office or on the road with your MacBook Air, you can play and burn both CDs and DVDs with the MacBook Air SuperDrive. It’s perfect when you want to watch a DVD movie, install software, create backup discs, and more.
Take it anywhere.
Only slightly bigger than a CD case, the MacBook Air SuperDrive slips easily into your travel bag when you hit the road and takes up little space on your desk or tray table when you’re working.
The essence of simplicity.
You’ll never have to worry about lost cables with the MacBook Air SuperDrive. It connects to your MacBook Air with a single USB cable that’s built into the SuperDrive. There’s no separate power adapter, and it works whether your MacBook Air is plugged in or running on battery power.
Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
What’s in the Box
- Writes DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL discs at up to 6x speed
- Writes DVD-R and DVD+R discs at up to 8x speed
- Writes DVD-RW discs at up to 6x speed and DVD+RW discs at up to 8x speed
- Reads DVDs at up to 8x speed
- Writes CD-R discs at up to 24x speed
- Writes CD-RW discs at up to 16x speed
- Reads CDs at up to 24x speed
- MacBook Air SuperDrive with attached USB cable
- User’s Guide
- MacBook Air computer
- Mac Mini Server
- Size: 5.47 x 5.47 x 0.67 inches; 139 x 139 x 17 mm
- Weight: 0.71 pounds; 320 grams