Beats Tour In-Ear Headphones
Beats Tour in-ear headphones are made to stream the soundtrack of your life with perfect, clear sound. Four pairs of different-sized ear tips ensure snug fitting buds. Accurate speaker design plays music back loud and full of detail.
The perfect listening experience requires the perfect fit, so Beats completely redesigned the Beats Tour headphones. Now they include removable wingtips to provide a customizable fit for precise sound.
Although compact and portable, the new Tour headphones are powerful enough to handle all kinds of music. So you're free to crank up the volume without distorting the sound.
Doesn't matter how carefully you wind them up, cords and pockets just don't mix. That's why Beats redesigned the cables to make sure they're ultra-flexible and tangle-free.
Switch easily between songs and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Four pairs of ear tips plus three pairs of optional wingtips provide a secure, comfortable fit that also improves isolation from outside sound
- Remastered design delivers a clearer and wider range of audio, even at loud volumes
- Sealed in-ear design means you'll enjoy hearing songs full of accurate detail
- Beats well-known flat cable construction gives you a flexible, knot-free cord no matter how it's wound or stored
- On-cable remote means you can adjust volume, hit pause, and switch tracks without touching your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
- Take calls no matter where you are with the built-in microphone; talk hands-free with ease