NetBotz Rack Monitor 200 (with 120/240V Power Supply)
Supports up to 12 external sensor pods and up to 78 Universal Sensors.
Country-specific detachable power cord, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Null-modem cable, Rack Mounting brackets, Temperature/Humidity Sensor
Communications & Management
- Number of Sensor Pods Supported 12
- Number of Universal Sensors Supported 78
- Protocols HTTP,HTTPS,SCP,SMTP,SSH V1,SSH V2,TCP/IP,Telnet
- Network Interface Connections RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- Net Weight 1.43 KG
- Maximum Height 113.00 mm
- Maximum Width 527.00 mm
- Maximum Depth 113.00 mm
- Shipping Weight 2.89 KG
- Shipping Height 140.00 mm
- Shipping Width 693.00 mm
- Shipping Depth 362.00 mm
- Operating Environment 0 - 45 °C
- Storage Temperature -15 - 65 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
- Storage Elevation 0-15000 meters
- Regulatory Approvals AS/NZS 3548 (C-Tick) Class A,cUL Listed,CE,FCC Part 15 Class A,ICES-003,Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC,PSE,UL Listed,VCCI Class A,VDE
- Standard Warranty 2 years repair or replace
- Environmental Compliance RoHS 7b Exemption,REACH: Contains SVHCs,Contains Lithium Battery
Reports information from the NetBotz appliances to a third party device via RS-485.
Control output from external devices via output relay(s).
Features & Benefits
Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
Total Cost of Ownership
View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events)