MGE Galaxy 3500 Empty Frame for Transformer 10-40kVA 400V Floormount
- Nominal Output Voltage 400V 3PH
- Nominal Input Voltage 400V 3PH
- Input Frequency 50 Hz
- Net Weight 147.00 KG
- Maximum Height 1487.00 mm
- Maximum Width 523.00 mm
- Maximum Depth 837.00 mm
- Shipping Weight 181.00 KG
- Shipping Height 1663.00 mm
- Shipping Width 723.00 mm
- Shipping Depth 1104.00 mm
- Operating Environment 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature 0 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-9000 meters
Features & Benefits
- Regulatory Approvals EN 50091-2,EN/IEC 62040-3,EN/IEC 62040-1-1
- Standard Warranty 1 year repair or replace
Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Increases total power capacity by using multiple UPSs simultaneously.
Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high efficiency
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Simplifies installation and maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
Enables quick and simple replacement of air filters.
Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
Full-featured management via a Web browser as well as comprehensive management from a Network Management System.
Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions
Total Cost of Ownership
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Small UPS footprint provides maximum usage of valuable electrical room floorspace
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.