APC Smart-UPS VT 30kVA 400V, w/Start-Up 5X8, Internal Maintenance Bypass, & Parallel Capability
APC Smart-UPS VT, 24 kW / 30 kVA, Input 400V 3PH / Output 230V, 400V 3PH , Interface Port DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot
Bolt down brackets, CD with software, Installation guide, Network Management Card, Power modules ship installed, Start-Up Service, User Manual
- Output Power Capacity 24 kW / 30 kVA
- Max Configurable Power 24 kW / 30 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V,400V 3PH
- Output Voltage Note Configurable for 380 : 400 or 415 V 3 Phase nominal output voltage
- Efficiency at Full Load 96%
- Output Voltage Distortion Less than 5% at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal
- Crest Factor Unlimited
- Waveform Type Sine wave
- Output Connections (1) Hard Wire 4-wire (3PH + G)
- (1) Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G)
- (1) Screw Terminals
- Bypass Built-in Maintenance Bypass,Built-in Static Bypass
Batteries & Runtime
- Nominal Input Voltage 400V 3PH
- Input Frequency 47 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G)
- Input voltage range for main operations 304 - 477V
- Other Input Voltages 380,415
- Maximum Input Current 41A
- Input Breaker Capacity 63.0 A
Communications & Management
- Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Interface Port(s) DB-9 RS-232,SmartSlot
- Pre-Installed SmartSlot™ Cards AP9631
- Control panel Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) Yes
- Maximum Height 823.00 mm
- Maximum Width 523.00 mm
- Maximum Depth 813.00 mm
- Net Weight 182.50 KG
- Shipping Weight 221.50 KG
- Shipping Height 1290.00 mm
- Shipping Width 720.00 mm
- Shipping Depth 1110.00 mm
- Operating Environment 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-999.9 meters
- Storage Temperature 0 - 40 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-3000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit 55.00 dBA
- Protection Class IP 20
Increases total power capacity by using multiple UPSs simultaneously.
Power the connected equipment with multiple UPSs to increase system redundancy
Features & Benefits
Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Enables pre-installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation.
Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions
Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Total Cost of Ownership
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.