- Output stereo zone 1 unbalanced : cinch connector 0dB, 1 V, 100 ohm
- Output stereo zone 2 unbalanced : cinch connector 0dB, 1 V, 100 ohm
- Output stereo zone 3 unbalanced : cinch connector 0dB, 1 V, 100 ohm
- Output stereo zone 4 unbalanced : cinch connector 0dB, 1 V, 100 ohm
- Frequency response : 20Hz - 30 KHz
- Noise : > 90dB
- THD : < 0,02 %
- Crosstalk : > 75 dB
- Max nominal gain : +5 dB
- Max output voltage : +13 dBV, 4.5 V
- Tone control zone 1 and 2 : bass 75Hz +/-10 dB treble 10KHz +/-10 dB
- Line A to D : cinch connectors L & R channel
- Line A to D sensitivity : 0dBV, 1V
- Line A to D impedance : 100 kohm
- Line A to D max input level : +8 dBV
- Input mic/line 1 : Balanced on euroblock connectors/RJ45
- Input mic/line 1 sensitivity : Mic: 3mV/ -50dBv Line: 2V/ 6dBV
- Input mic/line 1 impedance : 2kohm/11kohm
- Input mic/line 1 max input level : -43dBV/18dBV
- Input mic/line 2 and 3 : Balanced on euroblock connectors
- Input mic/line 2 and 3 sensitivity : trim from 1,5mV/ -56dBv to 150mV/ -16dBV
- Input mic/line 2 and 3 impedance : 15kohm
- Input mic/line 2 and 3 max input level : -38dBV to -1dBV (gain max – min)
- CMRR : > 50 dB
- S/N ratio : > 65 dB @ mic level 4mV
- THD : < 0,09%
- Phantom power mic 2 and 3 : 18 V, individually switchable
- Tone control mic/line 1 to 3 : from 100Hz/+3dB,10kHz/-6dB to 100Hz/-9dB, 10KHz/+4dB
- Power supply : 90 to 260 VAC / 50-60 Hz autoranging
- Dimensions W x D x H : 420 (484) x 190 (210) x 44 mm
- Net weight : 2.5 kg
- Remote Control : via RJ45 CAT-5 per zone
- Optional models : ZONE4R
- Dimensions W x D x H : 115 x 40 x 80 mm
The ZONE4 is a high grade designed and produced pre-amplifier : perfect for multi-use and multi-zone applications. It allows the user to control 4 stereo zones with just one affordable unit. ZONE4 makes it possible to assign 3 microphones and 4 stereo line inputs to any of four output zones.
This unit pro-use, and can be digitally controlled by RS-232, through a remote control panel and IR-serial. The unit is 19” format and comes standard with removable brackets. The removable metal cover (included) protects MIC-settings.
It is possible to connect 3 mono MIC/LINE inputs via a Euroblock connector (= easy installing). Every MIC input is assignable to any of the 4 zones, and there is phantom power selectable on MIC 2 and 3. Each signal is assignable to any of the four output zones through dipswitches on the front and the back of the unit. There is a priority input for paging or emergency.
To make things even easier, our four zone paging microphone MICPAT-4 is especially designed to work with zone 4. Just press any of the buttons on the microphone’s base to put a paging call out to one of the four zones. MIC-input 1 mutes the line input, MIC 2 inputs 2 and 3 mix with the line input.
On the output side, there is a line input selector and music level control per zone. A clear digital display makes it easier to monitor the functioning of the unit. Further, there are independent MIC-MIX level control and bass-treble control per zone.
There is a versatile and affordable remote control for this unit. ZONE4R is sophisticated, stylish and yet easy to control. It has a clear LED status display and buttons for music level, MIC/MIX level, source select and mute controls. Because the remote is wired with a normal CAT5 cable, it is very easy to install.