- Speaker type: 2 way bass reflex, active
- Input impedance: minijack input A 5 k ohm
- Input sensitivity: minijack input A 500 mV
- Input impedance: balanced input B 22 k ohm
- Input sensitivity: balanced input B 500 mV
- Tone control bass: +- 14 dB @ 100 Hz in 2 dB steps
- Tone control treble: +- 14 dB @ 10 kHz in 2 dB steps
- Balance control: +- 31 steps ; 1.25 dB per step
- Input gain adjustment: 0 to 3 ; + 3.75 dB per step
- Output power: 2 x 30 watts RMS
- Frequency range: 45 - 20000 Hz
- THD: <0.07%
- S/N ratio: >90 dB
- Power supply: 230 VAC / 80 VA max
- Fuse rating: 1 AT/250V
- Dimensions: h x w x d (mm) 252 x 182 x 170
- Net weight: 2.85 kg (active) ; 1.75 kg (slave)
- shipping weight: 6.2 kg (1 set)
- shipping dimensions: 270 x 210 x 440
- Accessories supplied: Power cord, bracket, manual, infrared remote control unit, connection wire
- Remote control unit battery type lithium CR2025 3v
- Operating temperature: -10 to +40° C
- Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non condensing
Building on an established value, now equipped with RS-232 control. The APart SDQ5Pir powered loudspeaker set is a versatile and very compact, easy to use, plug and play sound system. One unit contains a stereo amplifier loudspeaker with a 5.25” woofer, a high frequency unit. One output is fed to a second linkable passive loudspeaker.
SDQ5PIR can be remote controlled via the rear panel controls, the included infrared remote control, RS232 serial port or an optional wall mounted control panel with or without local input. The auto power off function switches off the power amplifier when no audio signal is present for a certain time. This time window can be adjusted using RS232 commands. You can find a full list of RS232 commands in the product manual.
Further benefits are: adjustable maximum level, dual inputs: (unbalanced on mini-jack and balanced on euroblock) + additional input via the optional wall control unit. All inputs can be gain adjusted, used individually or mixed together (except for the optional wall control panel local input source : this input can not be mixed with the A or B or A+B inputs).
The optional wall panel is connected with a standard CAT5 cable with a RJ45 connector. Please note that this is a point to point connection only, and not compatible with computer networks and other types of remote cabling.
The magnetic shielding makes this speaker set ideal for AV applications such as flat screens or projectors. SDQ5PIR offers unequalled affordability, dynamic music and detailed voice reproduction, and thanks to its stylish design it fits into any interior!