Designed for new and experienced system builders looking for a versatile, reliable enclosure for the home or office comes Antec’s VSK4000E.
Building a system starts with buying a case, then comes the parts that goes into it, which the cost can add up very quickly. The VSK4000 is here to provide the basic platform to start building your very own system. It’s humble design and practical functionality contains the fundamentals for a performance chassis. The VSK line is designed to be a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their system later on. Each chassis devotedly serves their purpose as a cost-effective, unforgettable part of your system building experience.
Built to last for several builds, the VSK4000E is constructed with durable steel, bottom and front side vents, two USB 2.0 ports and other essentials welcomed in any home or office PC. Constructed with durable, galvanized steel, the VSK4000E is a tough case meant to last for several builds without fail. Supporting up to standard ATX motherboards, the case has seven expansion slots for better customization and versatility, including space for a 12.5” graphics card.
- UPC 0-761345-92041-4
- Unit Dimensions
- 17.3” (H) x 7.3” (W) x 16.2” (D)
- 440 mm (H) x 185 mm (W) x 412 mm (D)
- Water cooling support rear water cooling grommets
- Front Ports - 2 x USB 2.0 - Audio In/Out
- Case Type Mid-Tower
- Cooling SystemFront Ports
- 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan
- 1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
- Drive Bays
- 3 x 5.25” external drive bays
- 1 x external floppy drive bay
- 5 x 3.5" internal HDD bays
- Motherboard Support Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- Color(s) Black
- Weight - Net Weight 11.0 lbs / 5.0 kg
- - Gross Weight 13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg
- Expansion Slots 7 expansion slots