The new AMD FirePro S9050 server GPUs are designed to meet demanding server performance and reliability requirements. Featuring a passive thermal cooling solution, the S9050 is capable of delivering up to 3.23 TFLOPS of peak single-precision and up to 806 GFLOPS of peak double-precision floating-point performance, features 12GB of ultrafast GDDR5 memory, full ECC memory support, consumes 225W of maximum power and features support for SMBus temperature reporting at boot up.
- Efficient compute performance through AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, the first GPU architecture expressly built with compute workloads in mind
- Up to 3.23 TFLOPS of peak single-precision and 806 GFLOPS of peak double-precision floating-point performance
- 12GB GDDR5 ultrafast memory
- Error correcting code (ECC) memory to ensure computation precision and accuracy (internal and external support)
- OpenCL 1.2 support; OpenCL 1.2 conformance expected
- Passively thermal design for deployment in rackmount and blade servers, and PCIe expansion chassis