The AG Neovo PM-65P display comes with lightweight design which makes easy to carry and lift for the video wall setup. Its analog and digital loop-through and IR remote control simplify the configuration and control of multi-display system. On top of the USB playback and DLNA-compliant functionality, the OPS slot facilitates easier maintenance and upgrade of digital signage infrastructure. Coupled with the built-in scheduler and tiling function, the PM-65P display is an ideal choice for use in various digital signage settings.
Built-in tiling function allows easy image setting in a video wall matrix (supports up to 10 x 10).
Versatile connectivity: VGA, DVI, HDMI, Composite, Component, DisplayPort.
Built-in scheduler automatically activates and deactivates the PM-65P with designated input signal according to programmed schedules.
Local control multiple-display configurations via IR loop-though with remote controller.
- LED-Backlit technology with FHD resolution
- 13.9mm (left/right/top) and 14.9mm (bottom) slim bezel width
- Anti-Burn-in™ technology
- Built-in Image Enhancer: 3D Comb Filter/ Deinterlace/Noise Reduction
- Connectivity: VGA, DVI, HDMI, Component, CVBS, DisplayPort
- Daisy chain: VGA, DVI, DisplayPort and RS-232
- Tiling function for easy video wall setup (Up to 10 x 10)
- USB playback: Plays back photos, music and videos by connecting the USBcompatible device
- DLNA function: easy sharing and playing digital content with DLNA compliant devices via local network
- RS-232 (in/out), IR (in/out) and RJ45 allow remote control
- OPS slot for easy media player integration
- Built-in scheduler allows different programme scheduling
- MVA panel offers wide viewing angles up to 176 degrees
- Built-in speakers (10W x 2)
- Ideal for 16/7 operations