Featured with SDI inputs to receive mega-pixel images directly from HD-SDI devices, the HX-42 ensures ultra clear image reproduction without signal interruption or video latency. Coupled with advanced Anti-Burn-in™ and AIP technology, the HX-42 guarantees flexible and real-time viewing options. Along with NeoV™ Optical Glass and a durable metal housing, the HX-42 conforms to industrial standards in security and broadcast applications.
- LED-backlit technology with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- SDI connection supports 3Gb/s, 1.5Gb/s HD, SD SDI video inputs
- NeoV™ Optical Glass
- Anti-Burn-in™ technology
- AG Neovo Advanced Image Platform (AIP) technology: PIP/PBP function;
- 3D Comb Filter / Deinterlace / Noise Reduction
- IPS panel ensures consistent and accurate colour from all viewing angles
- Flexible display orientation: portrait/ landscape
- Versatile connectivity: VGA, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, 3G SDI, BNC, S-Video, Component, Audio
- Built-in speakers
- Built-in Scheduler allows different scheduled activations
- EcoSmart Sensor for low power consumption
- HeatControl Sensor prevents the display from overheating
- Rigorous screening of the components for mission-critical 24/7 operations
- RS-232 and RJ45 for display control from a remote location
- Tiling function for easy video wall setup (supports up to 5 x 5)
- Durable metal housing
Superb Image Quality Guaranteed
The built-in SDI inputs offer uncompressed real-time HD image quality
OnDuty 24/7 Capabilities
The HX-42 conforms industrial standards to high quality requirements. Rigorous component selection combining with distinctive designs ensure the HX-42 can be relied on for tough assignments.
For Longer Connectivity
Capable of receiving digital video over 75Ω coaxial cable at great length using RG6 cable or equivalent.
SDI Serial Digital Looping Through
The HX-42 comes with SDI input and output so the signal can be looped through.