On top of Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and LED backlighting, the HX-24 features SDI inputs that make it possible to receive megapixel images directly from HD-SDI devices without signal interruption or video delay. The solid protection of NeoV™ Optical Glass and Anti-Burn-in™ technologies makes it a fitting choice for a full spectrum of professional applications and public places—from banks to hotels and casinos. Durability stands out as a priority for this mission-critical 24/7 apparatus—its metal casing is matched by meticulously selected components to ensure impeccable nonstop operations.
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- NeoV™ Optical Glass
- Anti-Burn-in™ Technology
- AIP technology: PIP and PBP functions; 3D Comb Filter/ Deinterlace/ Noise Reduction;
- Image rotation function / Freeze
- Versatile inputs: 3G SDI in/out, CVBS in/out, HDMI, DVI, VGA, Audio in
- SDI connection supports 3Gb/s, 1.5 Gb/s HD, SD SDI video inputs
- Capable of receiving digital video over 75Ω coaxial cable at great length using RG6 cable or equivalent
- SDI serial digital looping through
- Embedded audio in SDI up to 8 channels of 48kHz
- EcoSmart Sensor automatically adjusts backlight according to ambient lighting condition
- Black-level alignment
- Durable metal housing
- Rigorous screening of the components for mission-critical 24/7 applications
Superb Image Quality Guaranteed
The built-in SDI inputs offer uncompressed real-time HD image quality.
OnDuty 24/7 Capabilities
The HX-24 conforms industrial standards to high quality requirements. Rigorous component selection combining with distinctive designs ensure the HX-24 can be relied on for tough assignments.
For Longer Connectivity
Capable of receiving digital video over 75Ω coaxial cable at great length using RG6 cable or equivalent.
SDI Serial Digital Looping Through
The HX-24 comes with SDI input and output so the signal can be looped through.