- High Performance "Super Tower" for gamers and enthusiasts.
- Solidly constructed chassis - The chassis is solidly constructed with 0.8mm and 1.0mm SECC Japanese steel.
- Unique and Attractive Internal Color Combination - The standard XPredator model comes with "All Black' interior. The XPredator "Evil Black" edition is beautifully finished in Black/Orange combination - ie. the PCI covers, MB Plate and screw-less kits are high-lighted in Orange color to make the case UNIQUE and stands out from the others.
- High-End Graphic Card Support (up to 330mm) - Supports Longer high-end VGA cards up to 330mm.
- High Expandability and Supports E-ATX and the latest XL-ATX MB such as Gigabyte's latest GA-X58A-UD9 Motherboard - Supports 6 x 5.25" external devices, 6 x HDDs (either SSD or 3.5" HDDs or 2.5" HDDs) and 1 x 3.5" external device (with the converter provided) such as a Floppy drive or a Card Reader.
- Ease of Installation - The XPredator case includes an array of advance features to enhance every stage of build. New innovative 5.25", 3.5" and PCI slot screw less designs make installing and swapping components an effortless process.
- Easy Access Top I/O Ports w/ USB3.0 support - 3 sets of USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Super Speed USB, Audio/Mic (AC 97 + HD audio) and E-SATA ports are located on the top panel for easy access.
- Smart Cable Routing and Management - Cable routing holes are pre-drilled on the MB plate so users can hide cables and wires behind the MB tray. These pre-drilled holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damages to the cables.
- Dust Protection - Includes removable bottom PSU dust filters to prevent dust entering your computer.
- Mesh PCI cover - Includes Metal Mesh PCI covers for better ventilation.
- Bottom PSU position - the bottom PSU location enables PSUs to suck in cold air and provide better air flow for your system.
- Water-cooling Support - Quad water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems.
- High End Cooler Support and Assembly - CPU hole is pre-drilled on the MB plate for simple cooler assembly and removable. The chassis can also support High End coolers up to 190mm in height.
- Beautifully finished Transparent "Grey" Side Window with the option to install 4 x 12cm or 14cm fans !!
- Superb Airflow and Performance - The XPredator case comes with 1 x 23cm Quad Orange LED front in-take fan, 1 x 23cm top exhaust fan, 1 x 12/14cm back exhaust fan (optional), 1 x 12/14cm bottom in-take fan (optional) and 4 x 12cm/14cm or 1 x 18/20cm in-take side panel fans (optional). In addition, 2 sets of fan controllers are provided to control these fans.
- Rubber grommets for HDDs, case feet and PSU dampens vibration during system operation.
Front (with quad Orange LEDs)
|Operating Voltage Range
|Power Consumption Speed
|Max Static Pressure
||Flex ATX / ATX / Micro ATX / E-ATX / XL-ATX|
||600(H) x 234(W) x 555(D)|
||6 x 5.25" (External) / 6 x HDDs (internal) / 1 x 3.5" (External)|
|Max length space available for PCI slots
||1 x USB 3.0 / 3 x USB 2.0 / e-SATA / Mic & headphone (AC97 & HD audio)|
||Controls 6 fans simultaneously with max combined wattage of 20W|