Captivating projection with sharp visuals
- WXGA resolution and 3,000 lumens brightness for a lively display
- DynamicBlackTM raises contrast ratio up to 13,000:1
- Ready for hassle-free enjoyment of 3D games and movies
- 10,000 Hours longer lamp life with ExtremeEco
- Acer EcoProjection lowers power consumption by up to 70%
Acer ColorSafe ll
Acer projectors featuring ColorSafe II are virtually immune to color decay, such as the yellow or green tint on images displayed by some projectors that have been used for extended periods of time. Acer projectors take advantage of DLP® technology to guarantee picture integrity even with prolonged use.
ColorBoost II+ is a advanced which refines the waveform to improve optical color performance based on lamp spectrum and color wheel properties. ColorBoost II+ brings (1) Natural color temperature: Improving natural color temperature from a refined waveform to achieve optical color balance. (2) Content-based color brightness improvement: Combining Acer eView Management which offers varied scenario modes with color-specific refined waveform to improve color brightness according to content.
DLP 3D ready
With DLP 3D ready, user can view any 120 Hz 3D frame sequential content from a PC with appropriate 120 Hz graphic card and 3D stereoscopic player or any Blu-ray Disc title from a Blu-ray Disc (BD) player and HQFS 3D DVD title from an NTSC DVD player by wearing a DLP 3D glasses.
Acer EcoProjection is a complete environment-friendly power management solution that reduces standby power consumption by up to 90%, from 5 W to 0.5 W. Also featured in the Acer EcoProjection suite is Acer ePower Management for customized power-saving configurations.
- HDMI® 3D ready
- DLP® 3D ready
- WXGA resolution with 3,000 ANSI brightness
- Acer ColorBoost II+
- Acer ColorSafe II
- Wireless Projection1
- Instant resume / Instant pack
- Acer SmartFormat
- Acer top-loading lamp
- Auto keystone correction
- Auto ceiling-mount correction
- Acer EcoProjection
- Up to10,000 hours of lamp life with
- ExtremeEco mode