High Speed with Ethernet Ultra Thin, Flexible and Low Profile HDMI Cable
The Accell ProUltra Thin High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable has an ultra thin and flexible design that provides an exceptionally sharp bend radius for easy routing in tight spaces. The ProUltra Thin cable features HDMI connectors that are up to 40% shorter than a typical HDMI connector. The compact design allows for a flat screen TV to sit nearly flush against the wall or furniture for a truly professional installation.
Works With all HDMI Devices
The Accell ProUltra Thin High Speed Cable with Ethernet works with all HDMI devices, even devices compatible with earlier HDMI versions or that do not have ethernet. The HDMI High Speed specification is fully backwards compatible with previous HDMI versions, so even if you don't have HDMI High Speed devices today, using Accell ProUltra Thin cables will ensure compliance and system scalability should you upgrade your system in the future.
- Low profile connector for a nearly flush wall mount
- Ultra thin 36 gauge wire ensures easy cable routing
- Compact design provides a sharp cable turn radius
- High Speed with Ethernet & Audio Return Channel
- Works with all resolutions including 1080p, 4K and 3D