Send a DisplayPort video signal to up to 3 DVI Single-Link monitors
The UltraAV DisplayPort™ to DVI multi-monitor adapter allows you to enjoy multiple monitors from a single DisplayPort output. The adapter works with all DisplayPort enabled computers including notebooks, desktops or workstations. View one application across three DVI monitors, perfect for gaming, graphics design or spreadsheet analysis. You can also choose to dedicate each monitor to a separate application, providing the efficiency and productivity of multi-tasking. The adapter delivers outstanding graphic quality and near zero latency, supporting 3 DVI-D single-link monitors and their resolutions up to 1280x1024 (3840x1024).
Easily Connect Up to 3 Monitors to Your PC or Notebook
The DisplayPort to DVI multi-monitor adapter is simple to setup and use. The adapter is external and there is no need to open up the computer. It’s ideal for systems with integrated graphics or without an available expansion slots. There is no additional software or drivers to install. The adapter uses USB power and can be set-up in minutes.
- Works on a DisplayPort Enabled Windows or Macintosh Computer
- Fully HD Compatible, Supports Resolutions up to 3840x1024*
- No Additional Software to Install, Just Plug-and-Play
- Full Display Performance With Virtually Zero Latency
- Features a USB Powered Design, No Power Adapter Needed