DDR2 800 200Pin SO-DIMM Unbuffer Non-ECC Memory
Although the mainstream platform Centrino? is currently still powered by DDR2 667, DDR2 800 is the future as notebook computer evolution follows desktop computer’s. A-DATA, with extensive R&D experience is excited to release its new DDR2 800 notebook memory module.
This development not only takes SO-DIMM to the next level but also paves the way for the forthcoming Santa Rosa Platform. To meet the graphics and multimedia demands of Windows? Vista?, A-DATA will offer DDR2 800 64x8 and 128x8 SO-DIMM modules in 512MB, 1GB and higher configurations.
- with advanced 90 nm memory particles and BGA packaging so that high temperature stress and interference is effectively reduced. Stability is further ensured with an 8-layer PCB.
- A-DATA continues its tradition of making high-quality products with the introduction of the DDR2 800 SO-DIMM and closely monitors procedures from material sorting to production.
- Every product goes through a rigorous dual channel test procedure as well as other many platform and low-voltage test procedures.
- 6.4GB/sec transfer data rate means bandwidth is increased by 20% over DDR 667 SO-DIMM., Total bandwidth can reach 12.8 GB/sec with dual channel.
- 200Pin Unbuffered SO-DIMM Non-ECC
- CL:5/ 6