DDR 333 184Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non-ECC Memory
The DDR333 module for desktop is a double data rate module composed of CMOS Double Data Rate SDRAMs in TSOP-II 400mil 66pin package and one 2Kbit EEPROM in 8pin TSSOP(TSOP) package on a 184pin glass–epoxy printed circuit board.
DDR333 is a dual in-line memory module and is intended for mounting onto 184-pins edge connector sockets. Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operating frequencies, programmable latencies and burst lengths allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
The DDR333 module for desktop is offered in quantities in 128MB up to 1GB capacities.
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Double-data-rate architecture
- Bi-directional data strobe (DQS)
- Differential clock inputs(CK and /CK)
- Auto refresh and self refresh
- 8192 refresh cycles / 64ms
- Power supply: VDD, VDDQ: 2.7V+/-0.1V
- Programmable Burst length (2,4,8)
- Serial Presence Detect with EEPROM
AD1U333A1G25-B 1GB ADATA DDR U-DIMM 333 64X8 1GB 2.5 - BULK