3M™ MicroTouch™ Display C1500SS Enclosure Monitor
Accessories Increase Ease of Installation
The 15" 3M MicroTouch™ Display C1500SS from 3M is designed for easy integration into kiosks, industrial enclosures and other installations where compact, touch-integrated displays are needed. Mix and match bezel and mounting options provide maximum flexibility for a wide range of customer installations.
The C1500SS consists of a rugged metal enclosure that provides mounting stability and protects the LCD from damage. The C1500SS combined with the 3M™ MicroTouch™ System SCT3250EX (surface capacitive touch technology) makes it a winning combination for all public access environments concerned with durability.
All-Glass, One-Layer Solution
3M™ ClearTek™ Hard Coat
- Provides 91.5% light transmission as compared to 80% for certain 5-wire resistive solutions
- Unaffected by UV light that can cause degradation of optics and yellowing of film-based touch sensors over time
- No moving parts improves reliability
- Inherently free from the appearance of "Newton Rings"
Total Touch Solution
- Proprietary coating is uniformly heat infused into the glass creating a non-permeable barrier for increased scratch and chemical resistance
- Low surface energy coating promotes smooth finger drag
- Unaffected by surface contamina
- Unlike other touch display manufacturers that utilize 3rd party touch sensors, electronics, and or software in their design, 3M owns, understands, and warranties the entire system for an unlimited amount of touches for 3 years
- LCD Technology: TFT, Active Matrix
- Display Colors: 16.2 million
- Pixel Pitch: .297 mm
- Brightness without touch screen: 250 cd/m2 (nit) typical
- Brightness with touch screen (max.)(1): 225 cd/m2 (nit) typical
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Response Time: 12 ms typical
- Viewing Angle (from center)*: Horizontal: +/-75 degrees typical, Vertical: +/-75 degrees typical
- Maximum Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Back Panel Buttons: Menu, Select, Adjust, Power; Optional remote unit
- On-screen Display: Brightness, Contrast, Horizontal/Vertical Position, Clock, Phase, Auto Configuration, Color
- Operating Environment: 0 to +40 degrees C. Relative Humidity, non-condensing 90%
- Storage Environment: -20 to +60 degrees C
- Physical Dimensions (WxHxD)(Enclosure): 350.4 x 277.3 x 50 mm, 13.80 x 10.92 x 1.96 inches
- Display Area (WxH): 304.1 x 228.1 mm, 11.9 x 8.9 inches
- Video Cable Connector: 15-pin D-sub
- Power Supply: Internal 12V DC Power Supply. Also accepts 110/220V AC
- Power Savings(2): DPMS, VESA Compliant
- Power Consumption: <28 watts normal operation
- Backlight Life: 50,000 hrs. typical
- Weight (Net): 4.2kg/9.2 lbs.
- Agency Approvals: FCC B, CE, UL/cUL
- Mounting Options: Brackets (2), 75mm VESA pattern
- Controller Option (3):Serial, USB
- Warranty: 3 years
(1) Brightness measured on a display with 3M™ MicroTouch™ Sensor SCT3250.
(2) Measured at a contrast ratio of 5.
(3) Serial available on limited models.
Monitors (includes video cable, touch cable, and power supply)
- 11-71315-225-01 C1500SS USB with Slimline Bezel
- 11-71315-227-01 C1500SS Serial with Slimline Bezel
- 11-71315-225-03 C1500SS USB with Contour Bezel
- 11-71315-225-00 C1500SS USB with no bezel1
- 11-71315-227-00 C1500SS Serial with no bezel1